Spring Road Bans for Vanscoy have been lifted as of Monday May 2nd, 2016.
Job Posting: part time office clerk/receptionist
The RM of Vanscoy has an opening for a part time office clerk/receptionist. General office experience is an asset. Please send opplications to Box 187 Vanscoy SK. S0L 3J0. Email email@example.com Fax 306 668 1338. With your cover letter and resume' please provide 3 work related references and expected wage. The deadline for applications is 5:00PM on the 15th of June 2016.
2016 Subsidized Trees Shelterbelt Program Launch
We are pleased to announce the launch of the 2016 Shelterbelt Program form HELP's new 160 acre tree farm. Read the document
Monday June 13th
Planning & Development Meeting
Thursday June 16th
Burning Permits Jan 20, 2015
Did You Know . . .
- Before 1935 the R.M. was known as the Rural Municipality of Loganton.
- The municipality contains the communities of Vanscoy, Delisle, Asquith, Pike Lake Provincial Park, as well as four hamlets: Dunfermline, Grandora, Pippin and one situated in SE 6-34-6 W3.
- Agrium, an international potash mine calls the R.M. of Vanscoy home.
- Our population is 2714.
"The R.M. of Vanscoy is a wonderful place to call home, with a mix of acreages and agricultural land."
Council Members Tour Stars Facility
What we Value as a community:
- develop and maintain a Strong Sense of Community
- cluster development in Designated Areas and minimize sprawl
- preserve prime farmland and promote Local Food Production
- protect our Ecological Integrity and preserve the natural landscape
- Conserve Water resources and utilize green energy strategies
- work toward Sustainable Development wherever possible.